CONSULAR CAMP NOTICE
Consulate General of India, Johannesburg is organizing a Consular Service Camp in Golden Leopard Resorts, Manyane on March 17, 2019 (Sunday) as per the following details:
Golden Leopard Resorts, MANYANE
Date: March 17, 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00hrs till 14:00hrs
2. The camp will be organized from 10.00 AM onwards. During this camp, applications for all miscellaneous services including birth registration will be accepted. Payment can be made through EFT as per banking details below by applicants who will submit proof of payment alongwith application form.
Bank : FNB
Branch : Rosebank, Johannesburg (253-305)
Account No. : 5037 1108 299
Account Name : Consulate General of India
3. Information on fee and document requirement is available on Consulate’s website www.cgijoburg.gov.in.
4. Simultaneously, Consulate’s outsourcing agency VFS Global will be accepting applications for PCC and Passport Services, for which payment will be accepted through Debit/Credit Cards or by Cash Deposits.
5. There will also be a help desk to address queries related to Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI).
6. All Indian nationals are requested to please avail this opportunity extended by Consulate General of India, Johannesburg for the consular services.
Issued by CGI, Johannesburg
March 11, 2019