Greetings from the Consulate General of India in Johannesburg.
As notified earlier, the Central Institute of Hindi (Kendriya Hindi Sansthan), Agra has invited applications under the scheme of “Propagation of Hindi Abroad” at Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra for the academic session 2019-20. The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Now, we are happy to inform you that the Institute has extended the last date of submission of applications from 31 March, 2019 to 30 April, 2019.
For the convenience of fresh readers, the conditions and guidelines for scholarships under the Scheme are reiterated below:
1. The Headquarter, Agra and Delhi Centre organize the following courses for the foreign students under the Scheme for Propagation of Hindi Abroad:
(i) Hindi Language Proficiency Certificate Course (Course No. 100)
(ii)Hindi Language Proficiency Diploma Course (Course No. 200)
(iii) Hindi Language Proficiency Advanced Diploma Course (No. 300)
(iv) Hindi Post-Graduate Diploma Course (Course No. 400)
2. The academic year of the Institute runs from 1st August to 30th April. Minimum qualification: Twelve years of school (10+2) or college education. Applicant must be 21 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age.
3. These scholarship slots include return economy class air fares to the nearest airport and 3rd AC Train fare to the place of study, if so required.
4. The student is given a scholarship of INR 6000/- per month. This scholarship is given to the student from 1st of August or from the month of his/her arrival up to the end of the academic session. The student is also given a books grant of INR 1000/-.
5. The students have to pay nominal fee of INR 350/- at the time of submission of examination form by bank draft, Hostel Maintenance Fee of INR 300/- per month and refundable Library Security Deposit of INR 1000/-.
6. All the students will stay inside the hostel premises. There is mess facility in the hostels. Monthly expenses for breakfast, lunch and dinner is between INR 2500/- to 3000/-.
7. Brochure giving detailed guidelines and the application form of the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan can be downloaded from www.khsindia.org.
8. Those who are willing to avail the scholarship may get through the website www.khsindia.org and download the application form. The application form should be submitted along with two recommendations of which one recommendation should be of an officer of the High Commission or Consulate General and the other should be of an expert of Linguistics/Hindi or a lecturer/reader/ professor/director of any institute/university in South Africa. The High Commission or the Consulate would send the application forms of the students along with their medical certificate, character certificate and Hindi proficiency certificate to the Registrar, Central Institute of Hindi (Kendriya Hindi Sansthan), Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra 282005, India.
9. Please ensue that the duly completed applications should reach the High Commission or the Consulate General latest by 29 April, 2019. In case of any further clarification, you may the Registrar, Central Institute of Hindi at his email : Email:email@example.com or write to Mr. Balbir Raj Saini, Consul (Culture & Education) at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information Click Here